Have you seen Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya?

Outstanding! Dr. Vaidya is truly a wonderful, caring, professional, knowledgeable and attentive doctor! He is in a class all by himself. His staff is friendly, courteous and caring. The office is very clean and organized. My appointment was on time and the check in process was very easy. At no time did I ever feel rushed during any part of my visit. Dr. Vaidya went out of his way to ensure I felt comfortable (absolutely wonderful bedside manners) throughout the examination process. He took the time to answer all my questions, he reviewed my records and gave me a complete explanation/diagnosis of my condition and subsequently performed a flawless, successful surgery right afterwards. Dr. Vaidya is one of those special doctors you rarely encounter throughout ones lifetime. I have been seen by many and I must say he is at the top of the list. Thank you doctor.

He's the best!

Calm, Bright, Communicative! What else can you ask for.

Excellent doctor.

Just a great experience

Dr. Vaidya was fantastic. The office was clean and modern and the staff was professional, knowledgeable, attentive and caring. I was referred with a serious problem and Dr. Vaidya and his team took the time to make the correct diagnosis (others had missed it) and start me on the right treatment. I'm starting to see better.

Dr. Vaidya treated my mother at his Staten Island office. She was very happy with the care she received from him and has made him her regular ophthalmologist. She was especially happy at how fast should could get an appointment with him as she would wait 1-2 months for an appt with her previous eye doc. A great physician for anyone looking for a eye doc in the area, great demeanour and very meticulous.

He is excellent

Dr. Vaidya is an excellent physician. He has a great bedside manner and excellent clinical skills. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family members

My experience with Dr. Vaidya was wonderful! His manner was warm and caring and I really appreciate the amount of time he took to explain fully my condition.

Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irvine, CA.

Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya Is this you?