Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalie A Mondary
Dr. Natalie A Mondary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, OH. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mondary is affiliated with ValleyCare Trumbull Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mondary has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalie A Mondary has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Mondary is exceptional! She delivered my first baby, helped me through the miscarriages after that, and I'm determined to get her to deliver this baby as well. Dr. Cairns, although professional, and concerned, doesn't quite have the care that I would like. She also seems to over-prescribe unnecessary amounts of drugs. Both are very thorough and try to spend quality time with each patient, but out of the two, I very much prefer Mondary. Even when she was called in at 1:00 am to deliver my daughter, she was courteous, kind and friendly. She was also the first person I've had give me an exam, and she made sure to make it feel as normal and comfortable as possible. She cares about if her patients are nervous.Her staff is friendly, and remember names without looking at paperwork. Her billing dept is patient, and willing to work out kinks. And her waiting room is never crowded, and you're never there for very long. I'm usually in and out before I was even scheduled to start. Her ultrasound tech is kind as well.
She has great bedside manner, takes time to discuss the issues at hand. I personally have had ablation and laperscopic surgeries done by her. The only down fall is that she only performs surgery out of Trumbull Memorial Hospital and I cannot stand their out patient facility or it's staff (or the ER for that matter). She is top notch in my opinion. I'm moving to NC and will miss having such a great Dr.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Mondary is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1997
Summa Health System
Dr. Natalie A Mondary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCairns And Mondary Ob/Gyn Inc, 1651 E Market St, Warren, OH
Dr. Natalie A Mondary is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Warren, OH.