Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Owen D Reynolds MD
Dr. Owen D Reynolds has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Owen D Reynolds has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Owen D Reynolds is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Owen D Reynolds - Posted on November 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Owen D Reynolds - Posted on June 28th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Owen D Reynolds - Posted on October 12th, 2011
I had a skin patch that was getting red, itchy, painfull and annoying... I'd been told about Dr. Owen Reynolds as being a good dermatologist. I call to make an appointment as quick as possible and was told that he's booked for weeks and the first available appointment would be in a month! I agreed to wait and provided all my insurance information and I could almost say they got paid a month before I was seen by the Dr. I spoke to the receptionist and confirmed my appointment's date and time... I get to the appointment a month later and I was told my appointment was with a different doctor at the clinic!!!I tried to argue but I was told to use neosporin for the wound. 5 days later, the area where the biopsy was taken from is puss, red and much bigger than it was. It itches more and it still painfull. The biopsy came back clean - and I went back to find out. I was also told that I'm reacting to neosporin!!! According to that other doctor, I'm allergic to neosporin even though I used in 2 spots and only one spot 'reacted'. Dr. owen reynolds still refused to see me...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Owen D Reynolds - Posted on December 22nd, 2010
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
39 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Owen D Reynolds Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Pathway X Enhanced Ind Direct Access NH
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTH ANDOVER DERMATOLOGY, 198 Massachusetts Ave Ste 105, North Andover, MA
Dr. Owen D Reynolds is similar to the following 4 Doctors near North Andover, MA.