Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Kenworthy
Dr. Paul Kenworthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Shenandoah, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Urology, General Practice and General Surgery. Dr. Kenworthy is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Continuing Care Hospital and Huntsville Memorial Hospital. Dr. Kenworthy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Kenworthy has the following 3 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Paul Kenworthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shenandoah, TX.