Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Paul F Vinger has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Paul F Vinger has the following 14 expertise
- Wounds and Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Pain
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Retina Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Diseases
Dr. Paul F Vinger has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Paul F Vinger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 6
Dr. Vinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Dr. Paul F Vinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsLexington Eye Associates Inc, 21 Worthen Rd Ste 3, Lexington, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Paul F Vinger, MD - Ophthalmology in Lexington, MA, in this video.
Dr. Paul F Vinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, MA.