The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Peter T Demos has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Peter T Demos has the following 11 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Peter T Demos has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 47
First of all this man is absolutely disgusting. After he left some patient's room he came to mine and touched my skin with no gloves and he didn't wash his hands at all. He doesn't even have gowns for you to change into, he will just tell you to roll up wwhatever clothing you have. When he was looking at my legs he sent his assistant with us into the room and she was staring at me while he touched me. I felt so uncomfortable and I left shaking.
Dr. Demos is great at diagnosing symptoms and treating it effectively. Just don't expect long in depth conversations with him. His beside manner is not the greatest but I have not seen him for anything serious so I don't want to be judgmental. But overall the treatment is great and he helps me every time
Dr. Demos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Peter T Demos accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPeter T Demos Md, 125 Liberty St Ste 202, Springfield, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Peter T Demos in this video.
Dr. Peter T Demos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MA.