Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Platina C Gershtenson has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Biopsy
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Basal Cell
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 74
While the wait was longer than I expected, it was well worth it when I met Dr. Gershtenson. She was knowledgeable and thorough in her exam. She answered all my questions and acted on my concerns. She apologized for the wait, as did the nursing assistant and the front desk employees, saying it was very unusual for their office.
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine At Chicago
Dr. Platina C Gershtenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Platina C Gershtenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pleasant Prairie, WI.