Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Rachael L Smith has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Voice Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Deviated Septum
Showing 5 of 8
When I called for an appointment I was put in with not problem or fuss. Once I was there my wait time was so sort I didn't even get a chance to open the book I brought thinking I was going to be there for awhile. Once in the exam room my wait for Dr. Rachael Smith was even shorter. She was kid, understanding and explained everything she was doing and going to do to me in terms I truly understood and when she was done she asked if I had any questions and was truly concerned of my feelings and wanted to make sure I knew exactly what she was going to do and why. She walked me to her secretary whom was very pleasant and always smiling. Made me feel calm and safe. My whole experience at Dr. Rachael Smith's office from beginning to end was perfect. It's nice to leave a doctor's office feeling secure and safe with the choice I made. Thank you Dr. Rachael Smith and staff. We need more people like them, specially in time of worry and concern.
19 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Rachael L Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHawthorn Medical Associates, 535 Faunce Corner Rd, North Dartmouth, MA
Dr. Rachael L Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Dartmouth, MA.