Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Randy B Powell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Randy B Powell has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Randy B Powell has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Great Doctor, I recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Powell takes time to listen. He is direct in answering all questions you have. When an emergency arises, we have always been able to get in THAT day. Phone questions get answered QUICKLY. The entire office has an atmosphere of CARING and KINDNESS to patients from the doctor, nurse, the girls that check us out, to the front office. It is one of the best well-run medical offices in Sarasota.
My first visit to Dr. Powell was comforting. His nurse was attentive andalert. Dr. Powell listened to my complaint carefully. Quickly had thenurse give me an EKG. He diagnosed mewith A-Fib and suggested I see a cardiologist ASAP, which I did.I found him to be very professional andkind. He squeezed me into his busyschedule and that's why I had to waitin the waiting room. I did not have towait for him in his inner office.My first experience with Dr. Powelland his office staff was a good one.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Powell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Bayfront Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsIntercoastal Medical Group Inc, 921 S Beneva Rd, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Randy B Powell in this video.
Dr. Randy B Powell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.