Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard C Walker has the following 2 specialties
Dr. Richard C Walker has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
Dr Walker delivered my daughter 28 years ago and I have been seeing him ever since then
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard C Walker - Posted on January 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard C Walker - Posted on March 16th, 2016
gentle kind and listens
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard C Walker - Posted on March 17th, 2015
Imagine Mr. Rodgers as your doctor. Dr Walker is a treasure. Some OB/GYNs are only interested in bringing babies into the world and have little patience or sympathy with post menopausal issues but not so with Dr. Walker. He is patient and really listens to your concerns. I have occasionally had a longish wait but only when he had an emergency delivery and his staff was very good at letting me know what was going on and giving me options to leave and come back.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard C Walker - Posted on October 11th, 2013
I have been to many OB/GYN's in town and was looking to find someone in my network so I went to Dr. Walker. Admittedly this was a routine yearly exam but my experience with even this, has not always been good. Unbelievably, everyone in this office was friendly and courteous; not something often seen in most of the offices in town. Dr. Walker was professional and was respectful of my time. He made sure I received all the information I needed yet gave me credit for understanding about my own healthcare. I am happy I made this decision.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Richard C Walker - Posted on July 15th, 2013
Dr. Walker and his staff are exactly how you wish all Doctors were; caring, understanding, kind and skilled. I went to Dr. Walker for complications that I have been having for over a year. He listened and took immediate actions that were overlooked elsewhere. He patiently answered all our questions and even discussed things we hadn't thought about yet. He will be performing a hysterectomy on me very soon and I am not worried at all because I know I'm in wonderful hands. I would recommend Dr. Walker and his amazing staff to anyone.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Summa Health System
Dr. Richard C Walker Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO