Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard L Wright Jr
Dr. Richard L Wright Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Lake City VA Medical Center. Dr. Wright has received 3 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Richard L Wright Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Headache Disorders
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Varicose Veins
- Bone Densitometry
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 16
I really like Kyle Wright. He is really personable and takes the time to hear my complaints and he keeps up to date with my lab work because of the medication I am on. He has a good bedside manner and I have no problem with the staff. They are courteous and responsive. I love this office. I also like the fact that I don't have to go to an outside office to get an EKG, EEG, bloodwork and X-ray. They are very self-sufficient and that costs me less money in the end.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Wright is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Richard L Wright Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealthcare Institute Of North Florida, 1289 SW State Road 47, Lake City, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard L Wright Jr in this video.
Dr. Richard L Wright Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.