Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert G Alexander
Dr. Robert G Alexander, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stoneham, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Robert G Alexander has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Robert G Alexander has the following 13 expertise
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retina Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Eye Pain
- Corneal Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
Showing 1 of 1
dr Alexander has retired
Self-verified patient of Dr. Robert G Alexander - Posted on October 13th, 2018
44 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Robert G Alexander Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Robert G Alexander is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Stoneham, MA.