Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott A Hoffinger has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Femoral Fractures
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
My son had surgery on his hip and femur several years ago. The operation and rehab was flawless and his outcome was fantastic. Dr. Hoffinger is one of our most trusted doctors, and his new facility in Emeryville makes for a much easier visit than the overcrowded clinic at Children's Hospital in Oakland
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
35 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Scott A Hoffinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott A Hoffinger in this video.
Dr. Scott A Hoffinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.