Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Scott W Mox has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scott W Mox has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
Dr. Scott W Mox has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Scott W Mox is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
had hip replacement [anterior] and could not raise my leg for 4 weeks because of the hip flexor muscle and had a lot of pain for 8 weeks my muscle a year and half later still gives me problems and also I now have one leg shorter and he prescribed a lift in my shoe. I feel he didn't address any of my problems and would NEVER recommend him.
Dr Mox is my knee doctor. He has replaced both of my knees and the results are simply outstanding. He took the time to explain to me what would be happening, what to expect after the surgery and was always available for questions. Dr Mox's beside manner is simply the best. I have recommended to many people looking for a competent, caring and top notch Doctor.
Dr. Mox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Scott W Mox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Anthony Kazaglis Md, 1710 N Randall Rd Ste 140, Elgin, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Scott W Mox in this video.
Dr. Scott W Mox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elgin, IL.