Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon E Jordan
Dr. Sheldon E Jordan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Pain Medicine. Dr. Jordan is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Jordan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon E Jordan has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Sheldon E Jordan has the following 9 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
Dr. Sheldon E Jordan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Great bedside manner, seems to be very knowledgeable. But there was a good deal of confusion on my several visits and then significant errors in reporting. The above, coupled with the fact that he accepts no insurance, his diagnosis led to his VERY expensive treatment plan and difficulties getting his receptionist to respond to previous errors, with her insisting that a phone call was impossible, leave this jury as "undecided."
Dr. Jordan is an amazing doctor. He is very compassionate with his patients. His wait times kind be a little long but that seems to be because he doesn't just rush you in and out of the exam room. He really listens to what you have to say. Another important thing to point out is that he not just a pill pusher. He has all kinds of recommendations to get you feeling better. From botox injections to PRP treatments...the list goes on. He is an amazing doctor to consider if you are struggling with a chronic pain condition such as Thoracic outlet syndrome
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Jordan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sheldon E Jordan in this video.
Dr. Sheldon E Jordan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.