Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon M Sheard
Dr. Simon M Sheard, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Queen Creek, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Sheard is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Sheard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Simon M Sheard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 41
Had appt. On 1 day which I was told after I arrived that he wasn't in. No explanation as to why. Made appt. For next day and arrived on time and waited for 45 mins and left without seeing Dr. I know his time and patience are important but I came from Florence and my time is just as important to me. The least they could have done is explained up front it would be like this and let me decide if I wanted to wait.
I was early and they took me back on time. Dr Sheard is very straightforward. He asks the right questions and actually listens to what you say. No shaggy dog stories or jokes. Personable and practical guy. Low key. Doesn't abdicate responsibility by sending you all over the world to specialists if it's really not necessary. <3
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Sheard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Simon M Sheard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Simon M Sheard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Queen Creek, AZ.