Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven R Gecha
Dr. Steven R Gecha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gecha is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Gecha has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven R Gecha has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Highly recommended!!! I am extremely pleased not only with the procedure and thoroughness of everything, but with the recovery. Everything was great.
I tore my ACL. Dr. Gecha and staff have been fantastic! My appointments have been on time and easy to make. Pre-op discussion was detailed and Dr. Gecha answered every question I threw at him. Surgery was successful and I am looking forward to getting back to doing the activities I love. The only possible downside is distance I drive for office visits and follow up. Then again, it's well worth the distance traveled to see one of the best docs around.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Gecha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Steven R Gecha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Orthopedic Associates, 325 Princeton Ave, Princeton, NJ
Dr. Steven R Gecha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.