Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven A Kobetz
Dr. Steven A Kobetz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Kobetz is affiliated with Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital, Larkin Community Hospital and South Miami Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven A Kobetz has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Steven A Kobetz has the following 14 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Seizure Disorders
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Steven A Kobetz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
I have several neurological problems, Doctor Kobetz saw me and ordered a test that I needed diagnosed the problems and prescribed the aproperiate drugs to maintain my pain levels. He spends the time needed for your problem/s. I was impressed with Dr Kobetz he cares about you and tries his best to keep you healthy. A high recomendation from me.My problems are, Post Polio, degenerative disk disorder, nerve pain, and cronic pain, and loss of muscle massDr Kobetz will take care of you, give him a call
This doctor is amazing. He spends a great amount of time with the patient and really seems to care. He is very detailed in his heath assesment. The one negative is his office staff. They leave much to be desired. It took me nearly 1.5 weeks to get someone call me back to schedule an appt. Also, I had a very difficult time getting my results back.
Dr. Kobetz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Steven A Kobetz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPatrisa Kalaveshi Od, 8940 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL
Dr. Steven A Kobetz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.