Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi
Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi has the following 3 expertise
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi - Posted on November 30th, 2010
best doctor i ever seen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi - Posted on August 29th, 2009
12 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 2006
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi
An emergency physician focuses on the immediate decision making and action necessary to prevent death or any further disability both in the pre-hospital setting by directing emergency medical technicians and in the emergency department. The emergency physician provides immediate recognition, evaluation, care, stabilization and disposition of a generally diversified population of adult and pediatric patients in response to acute illness and injury.
Locations & DirectionsCHI HEALTH LAKESIDE HOSPITAL, 16901 Lakeside Hills Ct, Omaha, NE
Dr. Sulaiman O Abawi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.