Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Susie Y Choe has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Susie Y Choe has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Susie Y Choe has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I had a very positive experience and am very thankful to have had Dr. Choe as my surgeon on 2/3/2010. Dr Choe performed a unilateral mastectomy at the Kaiser Hospital in Oakland. I consider Dr. Choe's attentiveness and dedication, to be primarily responsible for the events which ultimately led to my breast cancer diagnosis. While others were taking a 'wait n see' approach Dr Choe's aggressive nature and ability to take action resulted in a much earlier diagnosis and treatment. I found Dr Choe's bedside manners before and after surgery to be a tremendous source of reassurance and comfort. My only disappointment is that I was promised and looking forward to annual follow-ups with Dr Choe, however she took a leave shortly after my surgery, and I'm uncertain where she now practices.
Probably the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. I am having corrective surgery for both feet since they are misshapen after she performed surgery. My feet are very painful. She doesn't explain anything, either she ignores emails, phone calls, or at best is very slow to reply. These calls and emails were for a major foot surgery, the one that I will have corrected by an excellent podiatrist in a month. The corrective surgery has a healing time of 90 days, so to say the least, I am very unhappy with the lack of knowledge, kindness, and incredibly bad treatment of patients. Doesn't have a good reputation I found out later, after my failed surgery by Dr. Choe. Look up reviews, get a second opinion, and do not let Dr. Choe lift a knife to your feet unless you want to have a corrective surgery afterwards.
26 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center, 275 W MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA
Dr. Susie Y Choe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.