Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne B Gilberg-Lenz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Holistic Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
This office has too many gatekeepers. before you actually get to the dr, who is almost never available. She will say she will call you with the results and actually never does. I should have been monitored closely and they did not think so, and I end up miscarrying. Who knows what was the real reason, but i did not receive the care i was supposed to in any case. I did not have a good experience at this office and have switched the drs as soon as I could.
I left this doctor midway through my pregnancy. She was curt and condescending. It was my first pregnancy, but everytime I asked her a question, she'd always say, "you need to educate yourself on that first before we can have a discussion" or "that's going to be a long discussion, let's talk about it next time." When I bring up the same questions at the following appointments, she'd somehow side step the discussion or give me just short perfunctory answers. I really would not recommend this individual.
22 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Suzanne B Gilberg-Lenz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Care Of Beverly Hills, 8920 Wilshire Blvd Ste 511, Beverly Hills, CA
Dr. Suzanne B Gilberg-Lenz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.