Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne K Pugh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Suzanne K Pugh has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Suzanne K Pugh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Pugh delivered my son and was wonderful. She is so calm, caring, and sensitive. My labor and deliver went well and I really appreciated her kindness and support during such an exciting/scary/stressed time!! I liked all the doctors in the practice. Sometimes it took them five minutes to see you and sometimes it took them 40 minutes to see you. I guess it just depends on how busy they were and if there were any emergencies that day. I definitely recommend seeing this group!
I wasn't a big fan of her for the regular OB appointments. Like everyone else in that practice, she rushed me through the 2 minutes of face time we had after I had to wait 45 minutes past the appointment time to see her. However, another doctor decided to induce me when I past the due date and there were complications and I had to have a c-section. She was my doctor for the c-section and she couldn't have been better. It was an exhausting day leading up the c-section and the 12 staff that were in the c-section room were all buzzing around me, moving my body parts around, telling me what to do, but no one was actually talking to me- it was just a machine. I got anxious and started to cry and of all people, she was the one that noticed and took the time to tour-guide me through the procedure in a friendly way. She did a great job with the c-section too as I was up and moving around days later and other docs have commented on how good the closure was. I hated the practice but will likely go back to them if I can have her deliver my next baby.
Dr. Suzanne K Pugh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMain Line Ob/Gyn, 85 Old Eagle School Rd, Wayne, PA
Dr. Suzanne K Pugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, PA.