Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Terrell P Winkler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I called this office today to make an appointment for follow up after passing a kidney stone. The receptionist was not pleasant at all and made me feel as though I was an inconvenience to her. After getting off the phone with her I didn't feel comfortable at all with actually seeing this doctor. If his front line staff that are in contact with new patients and are the face of the office make the patient feel like an inconvenience for making them actually do their job, I will go to another doctor where I am treated with courtesy and not inconvenience. I don't know her name because she need not offer that.
He did a digital rectal (prostate) exam, but other doctors say his procedure of holding his finger inside for a prolonged period of time and telling you to squeeze and push back is not a routine prostate exam. 2 other doctors say it borders on a prohibited act...I'm sure I don't have to spell it out for you fellas.
Despite video here of his credentials, he is no longer listed as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor. A video on vitals.com shows past awards. But search the Castle Connolly Top Doctor website and a search by name, specialty no longer finds a listing for him. Castle Connolly has read patient complaints here and elsewhere and quietly purged. These repeated complaints about painful in-office procedures that should only be done in a controlled hospital setting are outrageous and not in the best interests of patients.
34 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Jackson Health System
Dr. Terrell P Winkler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTerrell Paul Winkler Md, 4001 N Ocean Dr Ste 203, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Terrell P Winkler in this video.
Dr. Terrell P Winkler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.