Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Thaddeus C Carter
Thaddeus C Carter is a Doctor primarily located in Gulfport, MS. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
1340 Broad Ave Ste 210
Gulfport, MS 39501
Thaddeus C Carter has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Thaddeus C Carter has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Thaddeus C Carter is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Thaddeus C Carter Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Thaddeus C Carter
The physician and his/her staff are employees of Memorial Hospital at Gulfport and practice under the name of Memorial Physician Clinics. Gulfport, MS
Locations & DirectionsCoast Urology Center, 1340 Broad Ave Ste 210, Gulfport, MS
Thaddeus C Carter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gulfport, MS.