Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas B Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 20
I fell in a hole and twisted up my knee and this doctor tried to tell me that my flat feet were causing the pain haha! I told him about the popping in my joint and he said to just drink more water haha what a good joke! I did an arthroscopic surgery through an orthopedist (Dr.Hill) at Mercy Hospital, come to find out I have Internal Derangement of the Knee and they removed mass scar tissue during the surgery. Neither of these doctors could figure out what was wrong with my knee even after MRI's and would not help with the pain at all. These doctors made me feel like some junkie trying to scam pain killers or something when I had a legit issue with my leg. Would not recommend either of these doctors to anyone.
I simply called to try and set up an appointment with this Dr's office and somehow got through to the Dr. directly. He was very rude, talking over me and was very short. He eventually handed me off to some assistant, and from there I hung up based on his rudeness. NOT WORTH MY TIME OR MONEY!! BE WARNED!!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Dr. Thomas B Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas B Nguyen in this video.
Dr. Thomas B Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hamilton, OH.