Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas G Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas G Gray has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Thomas G Gray has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Gray is the WORST doctor I have ever seen in my life. He is increditable smug and condescending. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS PLACE EVER AGAIN! Not even if you paid me!!! We asked if we could switch to another doctor in this practice and they would not allow us. They said it caused inter-office tension. If you don't believe me your more then welcome to see him, but he is the absolutely worstand you were warned! What a waste of time!
32 Years Experience
The Brody School Of Medicine At East Carolina University
Graduated in 1986
Allegheny General Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsShenandoah Internal Medicine, 9 Pinnacle Dr Ste A3, Fishersville, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas G Gray in this video.
Dr. Thomas G Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.