Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas J Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Thomas J Walker has the following 6 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Showing 1 of 4
11 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Jackson Health System
Dr. Thomas J Walker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Thomas J Walker
Thomas J. Walker, M.D., a fellowship trained Facial Plastic Surgeon, is dedicated solely to cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face and neck, both non-surgical and surgical. Through his extensive training and thorough consultations and a customized approach, Dr. Walker believes in creating natural results with a refreshed appearance. Surgical Options: Rhinoplasty (Nose surgery), Revision Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery), Browlift, Face and Neck Lift, Otoplasty (Ear Surgery), Chin Augmentation / Implant, Earlobe Repair, Neck Liposuction, Fat Transfer, MOHS (Skin Cancer) Reconstruction, Scar Revision, Keloid Treatment / Removal, Skin Lesion Removal, Facial Trauma Repair Non-Surgical Options: Facial Fillers (Juvederm, Voluma, Restylane, etc), Injectables (BOTOX Cosmetic, Dysport), Lip Lift / Enhancement, Liquid Facelift, Acne Scar Treatment, Chemical Peels, Skin Resurfacing, Skin Care, Epionce Skin Care Products
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas J Walker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.