2.5

Neutral

Forget about it ,wrong choice,

All thumbs in surgery what a blunder,

Liucky find

Pleasant front office staff. They had all the information I had sent online and didn't make me fill out any repetitive forms. I was brought in within 10 minutes of walking through the front door. I took a quick vision test and was moved into a room within 5 minutes. Dr Bragin was great. He's very friendly and down to earth. He was quick yet thorough in his explanation of my eye issues. Definitely making him my permanent eye doctor.

Big. Mistake !

He destroyed my eye doing a simple cataract removal.

Big. Mistake !

He destroyed my eye doing a simple cataract removal.

big MISTAKE

This doctor shouldn’t be allowed in any operating room with his record!He destroyed my eye doing a simple cataract removal.

big MISTAKE

This guy is all about money

When he told me I was ready for cataract surgery I did not notice any discernible reduction in my eyesight. When I resisted his advice that I needed the surgery, his staff became panicky and sent him in to convince me. He asked me if I was waiting to have the surgery until I went blind, which was a fallacy confirmed by an ophthalmologist I saw for a second opinion. Bragin was salivating over my excellent health care insurance. Stay away from him.

Extremely professional doctor

Dr Bragin is the best ophthalmologist that has ever helped me He explains everything in a manner that I understand,I never feel rushed.

Dont even deserve one star dr Quack Bragin

Total failure as a surgon

Dr. Bragin has been my ophthalmologist for more than 5 years. He is superbly skilled, did my cataract surgery about 4 years ago, and does my yearly exam without a problem. I hope he is around as long as I am, because I wouldn't consider going elsewhere.

I Can Finally See!

I’ve been using Dr. Bragin for many years. I have found him to be an excellent diagnostician. He had to surgically remove a large Chalazion from my upper eyelid about 3 years ago and it healed great! Last summer he did cataract and lens replacements on both eyes. Everything went smoothly and my vision is incredible. I haven’t seen 20/20 in both eyes since I was a young child! I’ve been very pleased all these years or I would have found a new Dr.

Lock him up

What a disgrace all he knows is khimselff and money,no surgical skill ,should be re tested and he would be forced out of business!

Dr. Todd J Bragin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lynbrook, NY.