Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Toni D Vu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 27
I'm writing this review because of a bad experience I had with Dr. Vu. I met with her about getting the e-sure procedure done. During the consultation, we discussed the costs. Her office contacted my insurance company to determine my eligibility and costs. I was told there would be a charge just under $250.00. When I asked if there would be any additional costs associated with the surgery, I was told no. Based on my needs and the cost, I decided this was the procedure for me. 3 months later, I received two bills from the hospital. One for $30.82 and one for $607.50. When I called Dr. Vu's office I was told that the $250 was just for the doctor and if I was told that there were no other costs associated, then the person I was speaking to must not have understood my question. I was very clear when I asked the question. A five year old could have understood me. Dr. Vu may be a good doctor but her office staff needs improvement. In this economy, you can not be underestimating costs when giving information to someone who's considering an optional procedure. The only good part of my interaction with Dr. Vu's office was Erica in the billing department. Although there was nothing she could to help me, she was very pleasant and very knowledgable. If I had spoken to her in the first place, I would have had the correct information.
unfortunately I was only able to have a few appointments with her due to a change in my insurance... but by far she was the most caring doc I've had, this is my first baby and my husband and I thought she and her staff were very caring and polite (we attended the chino hills office)... I am sad to say that I've had to part with her and I wish more than anything I would have been able to stay with her. I've had several close friends of mine that had her deliver their babies and each and every one of them expressed their wonderful experience with her. thank you to you and your wonderful staff... I highly recommend her... =)
This is the first Doctor in years that sat and listen to me and my concerns and spent time explaining treatment options and plans with me. Dr.Vu is very compassionate and easy to speak with. I just had a robotic hysterectomy done and the surgery went so smoothly. I am no longer in pain and am feeling great! She is an EXCELLENT SURGEON! I was able to go back to work in a week and I feel so GREAT now! I had seen several other doctors over the past few years trying to deal with chronic pelvic pain and bleeding issues and Dr. Vu was the first to take the time to truly diagnosis and fix my problem. . Thank you, Dr.Vu for giving me my LIFE BACK! I would recommend her to all my friends and family!
I thought she was understanding an kindhearted at first,but when she could not find out what was causing my cronic pain I was dismissed like it was in my head and there was nothing she could do for me. She was not able to direct me to a dr to help me beside a pain management so they could give me pain meds an just put a bandade on my problem. All I wanted was HELP not make me feel like it is all in my head.
19 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Toni D Vu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Toni D Vu is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Upland, CA.