- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracey D Clark DO
Dr. Tracey D Clark, DO is a doctor primarily located in Presque Isle, ME, with another office in Presque Isle, ME. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Tracey D Clark has 2 locations
Dr. Tracey D Clark has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tracey D Clark has the following 14 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Lasik Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Vision Issues
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Tracey D Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Tracey D Clark
Dr. Clark works in Presque Isle, ME and 1 other location and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Clark is affiliated with The Aroostook Medical Center.