Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracy Hughes
Dr. Tracy Hughes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Sherman, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Hughes is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and West Houston Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracy Hughes has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hughes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
West Houston Medical Center
35 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Tracy Hughes accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tracy Hughes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.