Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tyler J Nathe has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I just want to tell you how much we appreciate Dr.Nathe! Dr.Nathe took a personal interest in my dad and was so kind to him. We thought my dad needed a knee replacement and when we came for our consultation Dr.Nathe knew something was not right. He immediately got us into to a Swedish and we discovered my dad had ALS. If it wasn't for Dr.Nathe and his desire to do right by every patient we would never have found that out. He is remarkable in every way and there is no other orthopedist I will ever trust but him!
Dr. Nathe is younger than many doctors (mid 30's) so is familiar with newer procedures and techniques (anterior hip replacement, etc.) He still has great eyesight; as I age, I realize how challenging diminishing eyesight must be for older doctors! I have seen him several times for my knees and have been very impressed with his knowledge and insight. His doesn't recommend surgery unless you need it and he doesn't think physical therapy alone will work. His big focus is enabling people to do the activities they want to do again. All of the surgeons at the Proliance Orthopedic group are excellent - including him. I highly recommend Dr. Nathe.
Great Dr. We have seen great results after knee surgeries with Dr Nathe
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
12 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tyler J Nathe accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera NW PHYS Network: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tyler J Nathe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.