- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wajahat Faheem MD
Dr. Wajahat Faheem, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI. Their specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. They speak English.
Dr. Wajahat Faheem has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wajahat Faheem has the following 16 expertise
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- EOL Care
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Wajahat Faheem Accepts the Following Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim ElevateHealth HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
More about Dr. Wajahat Faheem
Dr. Hayden is a board certified Obstetrician and Gynecologist associated with Partners in OB/GYN in Pawtucket. She is a graduate of Duke University School of Medicine and completed her residency at Bay State Medical Center in Springfield. She is also accepting new patients.