Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Kerschl
Dr. Walter Kerschl, MD, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Waynesboro, VA, with other offices in Lexington, VA and Lexington, VA . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kerschl is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Augusta Medical Center and Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Lexington, Va. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Kerschl has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter Kerschl has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walter Kerschl - Posted on March 22nd, 2014
Genuinely interested in his patients, Dr. Kerschl is an excellent choice for a general practitioner. Always pleasant, always attentive, Dr. Kerschl has a way of making you feel special. Only complaint is that often times when calling the office, you will receive a voice mail stating they are busy and will call you back, rather than putting you on hold and taking care of your need. I'm not used to not being able to reach the office staff at any other physicians office.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Walter Kerschl - Posted on November 17th, 2010
Like this doctor. Don't like a frontdesk staff member who is very noncompliant and unfriendly
Dr. Kerschl is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Augusta Medical Center
Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Lexington, Va
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Walter Kerschl Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Walter Kerschl's office for more information.
201 Lew Dewitt Blvd Waynesboro, VA : (540) 245-7940
55 Comfort Way Lexington, VA : (540) 463-3381
204 E Washington St Lexington, VA : (540) 463-3881
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter Kerschl, MD, FACP - Internal Medicine in Waynesboro, VA, in this video.
Dr. Walter Kerschl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waynesboro, VA.