Is Dr. Warren P Henslee the right Doctor for you?
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Warren P Henslee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Warren P Henslee has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren P Henslee - Posted on July 1st, 2015
As soon as you walk in, that should tell you everything you need to know. scary, creepy and smelly office. then you meet the doctor, who is borderline retarded and just as creepy as his office. I should have walked out then...but didn't. the doctor has no idea what he is doing...then sends you to the emergency room...right after he took your money. the ER told me it wasn't the first complaint she has heard about him. my advice....like I said, as soon as you walk in, it will tell you all you need to know.
Quick appointment, great bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren P Henslee - Posted on May 20th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren P Henslee - Posted on March 28th, 2010
I had been tested for all std's by 2 primary care doctors, and one urologist, and yet my symptoms persisted. I was told that I had nothing. During my appointment with Dr. Henslee, I discovered that I had not been tested for "all std's". I was told about some unusual std's, and he discovered that I had a mycoplasma infection (an std that none of my previous doctors had even heard about, even the urologist!). I was treated, and that seemed to resolve my issue. I highly recommend Dr. Henslee. As a side note, I spoke with him about my cholesterol level in passing, and he spent more than a half hour going over my history, risks, new understandings of risks for heart attack and stroke, and I am now using him as my primary care doc.
Very good Family Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren P Henslee - Posted on August 27th, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Henslee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Warren P Henslee Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Warren P Henslee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.