4.7

Have you seen Dr. William A Brennan?

3 level cervical disk replacement and fusion

Dr. Brennan and his staff were very helpful. He was very conservative with his approach surgery was last resort. The fact that he had the same surgery I believe makes him more understanding of his patients needs and fears. I hope I don't need further surgeries as most of my issues were solved but if I do need one he would be my first choice! Thank you Dr. Brennan and staff!

Excellent Physician

Dr Brennan did fusion on neck a few years ago laminectomy recently. He is a tremendous and caring doctor who will only do surgery as when other methods are not successful (which is refreshing from some others that want to immediately cut before anything else). He and his PA Lena are compassionate, caring & will spend as much time with you as you like to explain & answer any questions in understandable language. I am completely happy with the care i received from Dr Brennan & Lena.

Excellent Neurosurgeon

mere words cannot express the satisfaction and gratitude of the most competent and patient oriented care that the office staff, Dr. Assistant and of course Dr. Brennen's has given me. I am a nurse myself and I am treated as a human and not a good. The entire experience has been the best surgical care I have ever received. I highly recommend and sing the praises of his P.A. and office staff. They have all gone above and beyond in providing me with quality healthcare services.

Terrific!

Dr Brennan did surgery for lower spine nerve root compression. My family and I are completely happy with the result. No more back or leg pain. His diagnosis was accurate and complete, his approach was conservative and skillful, and his entire staff was approachable, helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. Excellent!!

very personal, listens & explains!

Dr. Brennan not only listens, but takes the time to explain both what you must do as well as what he can do, If you follow instructions.

Changed my Life!

Dr. Brennan is a true professional and is at the top of his game. On December 28th, he performed a TLIF procedure on me (at L4-L5) and on December 29th I walked out of the hospital. Four weeks later I was ready to return to work. I highly recommend him to all, including my family and friends. I will never forget his skill or his wit. Thank you, Dr. Brennan.

He is a great doctor and he will do his best for you.

Awesome doctor and top notch staff! He explained everything and made me feel comfortable about surgery. His staff always answered any questions I had. He. And highly recommended and I too highly recommend him!

Dr.Brennan was awesome very caring and great neurosurgeon. Took time to look at MRI'S and X-rays. Took time with me to discuss options and plan of care. Lena NP was awesome. Words can't express how happy I am with the care I received. Also great office staff. Thanks Again.

Excellent doctor, excellent results

After several prior months of unsuccessful conservative treatment for my back and leg pain--physical therapy, medications, etc., I visited Dr Brennan. MRI indicated severe impingement on the L5 nerve root. He did not immediately recommend surgery, but conservatively suggested a set of injections into the area by another doctor to see if relief would result. Only after the injections failed did he recommend surgery and I am extremely happy that he did the surgery. I was leg-pain free immediately after the surgery and three months later I am completely free of all pain. I could not be happier with Dr. Brennan, and especially with his PA who followed every step of my diagnosis through recovery with empathy and great care. Dr. Brennan and his PA, Mrs. Sevin, were conservative in their treatment, thorough in explaining the options, extremely professional and caring through the entire process. They treated us like family. My family and I could not be happier!

Excellent experience

Back fusion surgery. Little pain, no nausea. Released at 6 months.

Successful Surgery

While a few glitches, the fusion surgery eliminated numbness in feet: post-surgery pain medication caused debilitating migraine (different Dr. discharge orders - readmitted the next day. Office staff said no more co-payments; then, last visit another co-payment; lastly, office staff didn't follow-though on FMLA return to work verification, despite repeated calls; on final visit, Dr. B personally sent a note to my FMLA rep. Had considered micro-surgery, but advised against. While authoritative on why of fusion versus microsurgery, I would have liked to have seen a graphic illustration of x-rays and MRI to demonstrate the need rather than a verbal assurance (assumes the patient being aware of a thorough explanation is an unnecessary task, but this patient would have appreciated the details). Nonetheless, the surgery worked, and despite the set-backs, high marks.

Dr. William A Brennan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.

Dr. William A Brennan Is this you?