Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Castro
Dr. William Castro, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, AZ, with another office in Glendale, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Castro is affiliated with St Luke's Medical Center, St Joseph's Hospital and Arrowhead Community. He speaks English.
Dr. William Castro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Castro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Luke's Medical Center
St Joseph's Hospital
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Wickenburg Community Hospital
Baptist Medical Center - South
Jackson Hospital & Clinic Inc
Banner Thunderbird BHC
Kings Daughters Medical Center - Ashland
33 Years Experience
University of Puerto Rico
Graduated in 1980
Dr. William Castro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Castro in this video.
Dr. William Castro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.