Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Grammer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William C Grammer has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. William C Grammer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
19 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. William C Grammer accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Orthopedics, 1000 S 52nd St, Rogers, AR
Dr. William C Grammer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rogers, AR.