Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William H Hadnott III
Dr. William H Hadnott III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hadnott is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Hadnott has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Hadnott III has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William H Hadnott III has the following 21 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Pain
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Ganglion Cysts
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Neck Pain
Dr. William H Hadnott III has 2 board certified specialties
Dr. William H Hadnott III is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 5 of 37
Dr Hadnott, is an excellent physician. He does not rush through your appointment, he answer questions thoroughly, and is available whenever you have a concern. He performed ORIF surgery on me in Oct. and from day one was vested in my recovery. I recommend him to any and everyone who has an orthopedic issue because he is extremely skilled, knowledgeable, and truly cares for his patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Hadnott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Health System
Dr. William H Hadnott III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana Houston HMOx
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Hadnott III in this video.
Dr. William H Hadnott III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.