Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William M Hammesfahr has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Pain Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Showing 5 of 18
His office staff are attentive, but the patient gets pushed off to lower-level professionals. No doubt some have benefited, but does his therapy really work? In my wife's case, no it had no beneficial effect (and it was VERY, VERY expensive.) We stopped the visits when it was clear that all they were doing was extracting several hundred dollars from us for taking her blood pressure and writing a prescription.
Dr. H treated my elderly father after a severe heart attack left him weak and deteriorating. After the treatment the very first time, Dad was able to open and close his left hand, which had been paralyzed for several months. A marked increase in his ability to speak and interact. (This was all preserved on video.) There is not one doubt in my mind that someday Dr. H indeed will receive his Nobel Prize in Medicine. Ask a neurologist who has had a stroke about this therapy.
36 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. William M Hammesfahr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRegional West Physicians Rehabilitation Medicine, 3911 Avenue B Ste 2300, Scottsbluff, NE
Dr. William M Hammesfahr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsbluff, NE.