Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Watson Jr
Dr. William Watson Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Luis Obispo, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Watson is affiliated with Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, Twin Cities Community Hospital and Arroyo Grande Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Watson Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Watson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Twin Cities Community Hospital
Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
French Hospital Medical Center
French Hospital Medical Center - San Luis Obispo
37 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1035 Peach St, San Luis Obispo, CA
Dr. William Watson Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Luis Obispo, CA.