Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William K Wong Sr has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Exam
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Skin Cancer
- Vision Issues
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I went approx. 4 times and I always had to wait 60 minutes plus and the doctor would never be in when I came. If your doctor doesn't show up until 9am don't schedule appointments until 9am. Also the staff was terrible, some where very nice, but other not so much. My diagnosis they put on a post it note and told me to google it. Seriously what kind of place is this. I would not recommend this to anyone. Also the place where he took out the biopsy hasn't healed in over 5 months and is still raised, when he said it wouldn't be. Terrible, when I went in for a follow up he told me to just stick a bandaid over it. Really?????
50 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1968
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. William K Wong Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWong & Wong Mds, 99-128 Aiea Heights Dr Ste 703, Aiea, HI
Dr. William K Wong Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiea, HI.