Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William H Slattery III
Dr. William H Slattery III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Neurotology and Otolaryngology. Dr. Slattery is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital and Usc Keck Hospital. Dr. Slattery has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William H Slattery III has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Swallowing Disorders
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Loss
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Neurofibromatosis 2
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I contacted House Institute five weeks ago and was told to send my records to the Institute and I would be contacred by the staff to set up a consult. I did that and called confirm my records has arrived. I was told Dr. Slattery would call me on Thursday or friday after surgery, I waited at home and no call. I called the patient rep on Monday and she told me that it was unprofessional and he would call the following day. Two weeks later, still no call. I have NEVER experienced such an unprofessional organization in my life.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Slattery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Florida Health
Dr. William H Slattery III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHouse Ear Clinic Inc, 2100 W 3rd St Ste 111, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William H Slattery III in this video.
Dr. William H Slattery III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.