Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yong H Kim
Dr. Yong H Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, New York-Presbyterian-Queens and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Kim has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Yong H Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Yong H Kim has the following 7 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fusion
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
Dr. Yong H Kim has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Yong H Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 46
Dr. Kim is the most professional and personable doctor I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I have been under his care for more than 10 years. At a young age, roughly 25, I began experiencing severe pain in my back. I learned that I had Degenerative Disk Disease and multiple herniations. Dr. Kim quickly calmed my nerves with his relaxed and sensitive approach. He took his time with me and explained my condition in great detail, always reassuring me that there were a multitude of non-invasive treatments that he believed would offer me great relief. Dr. Kim dispels the notion that surgeons immediately suggest surgery as the only course of action. Spinal disorders and the pain that comes with them can be debilitating both physically and mentally. Dr. Kim has always been supportive and transparent, never leaving me with unanswered questions - even when there were no definitive answers. He is warm and endlessly reassuring. I always leave his office feeling better, despite any physical pain I may be in. He is one of a kind.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (2017)
Castle Connolly Top Doctors: New York Metro Area™ are specialists and primary care physicians who are highly recommended by their peers and other healthcare professionals. The Castle Connolly research staff reviews both professional qualifications and professional reputation prior to Top Doctor status being awarded. This recognition identifies the top physicians in the New York Metro Area who possess a high level of medical skill and expertise.
Dr. Kim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
Dr. Yong H Kim accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNyu Langone Madison Avenue Orthopedics, 145 E 32nd St Fl 4, New York, NY
Dr. Yong H Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.