Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yvonne A Shelton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
The wait was about 20 minutes. I was thankful that they got me in for a next day appointment so waiting was ok. The medical assistant was so incredibly rude I just couldn't believe it. He was short with me and cut me off when I was speaking. This man should not work with people especially kids. The Dr. was good but a little more instruction about the condition and limitations wound have been appreciated.
My daughter received careful attention while she was followed and treated by Dr. Yvonne Shelton. She was a candidate for anterior spinal fusion surgery and it was a complete success. She was very thorough and honest during all of her examinations and spent as much time as we needed in discussing the pros/cons/side effects of each step. I could not recommend her more highly.
34 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1984
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Yvonne A Shelton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Group, 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA
Dr. Yvonne A Shelton is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Worcester, MA.