Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zarmen Israelian-Konaraki has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Zarmen Israelian-Konaraki has the following 12 expertise
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
Showing 5 of 19
My wife is a patient at this office, usually seen by a dr. working under Dr. Israelian. My wife's thyroid was going very hyper, and she called to ask for an increase in the medication. My wife couldn't sleep, her hands were shaking, and her heart rate was skyrocketing. The Dr. told her she couldn't do anything, and that if she had a problem, to go to the ER. Well, the next night, we had to go to the ER. We told the ER Dr. the situation, and he was stunned that she would be sent to ER instead of being taken care of. Her TSH levels were so high, that the ER Dr. gave her a beta-blocker and upped her medication from 2.5mg to 30mg! On top of this, my wife has called numerous times to talk to the Dr., and has even waited up to 2 months for a call back. Every time she calls, she is put on hold, and eventually hung up on. Either that, or the Dr just doesn't talk to her. In addition, the doctor doesn't listen to my wife's concerns and ignores everything she has to say about how she is feeling with her current condition. If I could give them 0 stars, I would gladly do so.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversal Primary Care, 801 S Chevy Chase Dr Ste 102, Glendale, CA
Dr. Zarmen Israelian-Konaraki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, CA.