Dr. Aaleya Koreishi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aaleya Koreishi?

July 7th, 2017

Awesome

Dr K. is awesome. She saved my sight with a cornea transplant. I pray every day that she keeps the love of her career in her heart as she does now. She will answer any questions and no one in the office thinks your a sissy if you are nervous. Her staff is really the best, very caring and they all know their stuff. Dr. K. will dart in and out, as I have noticed she stays VERY VERY busy, but write a list of questions if you have them, she will take time to calm all fears.. She just does not have time for chit chat, but she and all of he staff do an awesome job.

May 9th, 2017

EXCELLENT

August 24th, 2016

Review

I have been seeing Dr.Koreishi since 2012 when I had my first cornea transplant. As scary as the surgery sounded to me , Dr. Koreishi made me feel so at ease . She is a great surgeon , listener and very professional. Since then I have had my other eye done , and I'm so grateful I found her . She is simply put , amazing , just love her

May 20th, 2016

Time with patient

She is a good Dr. but she rushes in and out of the room like her tail is on fire. You don't get much of a chance to ask her anything.

August 28th, 2015

Great doc, great staff!

Wonderful to work with- staff easy and clear to set up procedures.

June 22nd, 2015

I give Dr. Koreshi a 10 out of 10 rating for saving my cornea after a botched surgery at the Kleiman/Evangilista Eye Clinic in Arlington in 2012. She saved my eye and both the K/E specialist and Dr. Alan agreed.

September 30th, 2013

Very Talented Doctor

I had a cornea transplant with Dr. Koreishi last week. The surgery went great and she explained the surgery to me as she was doing the operation. She is much better than the Doctors at UT Southwestern. I would recommend her highly.

June 26th, 2013

After spending over $740.00 Dr. Koreishi refused to give me a prescription to enable me to get glasses unless I paid an additional $40.00. This seems unethical to me.

June 14th, 2013

Outstanding Doctor

In 2012 went to see Dr. Koreishi for what I thought was a routine check up. After seeing me for 5 minutes, Dr. Koreishi explained I had a problem that needed immediate attention. She booked me to see a retina specialist within hours and that afternoon I had retina surgery. My right eye vision today is because Dr. Koreishi took care of me.

September 10th, 2012

Outstanding

Dr. Koreishi diagnosed my condition correctly after another medical professional misdiagnosed and caused the problem to worsen. Thank you!

October 12th, 2009

Very Please

At 50 yrs old, I was rather young to be diagnosed with cataracts, but Dr. Koreishi and her entire staff were efficient, caring, and friendly. For the first time in my entire life I can watch TV and drive a car with having to wear glasses. Pretty darned amazing. Furthermore, the improvement is nearly immediate.

October 6th, 2017