Ophthalmologists

1643 Lancaster Dr
Ste 201
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-329-5433
Locations and availability (3)

1.0

|  I went for a second opinion, and I'm not coming back!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2012

I didn't feel comfortable with the overall visit. He would interrupt me when I was trying to ask things, while I tried to express some concerns with regards to my problem, and he would start lecturing me, making me feel like I was stupid for even asking such things - except for, I am not an eye care professional, he is. So, I would expect him to listen to me and to clarify my doubts and fears. Next, he gave me a a diagnosis and asked me to come back in a couple years - but the diagnosis he gave me is the kind of thing you have to start working on immediately! So I talked to my PCP, who was shocked and told me to go see someone else, to double check. When I called asking for my medical records, the staff was unbelievably rude and said that they would ONLY release my records in two weeks. I know they have up to weeks to have it ready, but that doesn't mean they have to wait that long?! I'm petrified with my diagnosis, and he was the one whom I trusted to see me, so I would really expect much, much more than that from all of them; from the staff to the doctor. I will never go back to his office again, and I will definitely not recommend him to anyone!