Ophthalmologist (eyes)

3.0

by megan on May 18th, 2015

Dr alan davis is the best he's made my eye sight better he's awesome I would recommend him to anyone. Megan.

by megan on Apr 16th, 2015

I love doctor alan davis he is fabulous he fixed my eye sight i. am grateful for him. know on should say he is a bad doctor.

by Stacey B. on Mar 2nd, 2015

Dr. Davis is great with my 5 year old daughter. He really put her at ease and explained her condition to me well. The visit was thorough and he took the time to ask me and my daughter questions about her eyesight.

Rude staff show details Rude staff
Dec 15th, 2014

Don't go there. Rude staff.

by megan on Dec 3rd, 2014

I love doctor alan davis I would recommend him to anyone he fixed my eye sight know one should say he is a bad doctor megan.

Went to Another Physician show details Went to Another Physician
by Tom on Oct 28th, 2014

My son was recently referred to Dr. Davis by his pediatrician. As a result I called the office to arrange an appointment. I called several times and was only acknowledged by a voicemail system with very poor audio quality. If the doctor is too cheap to hire enough staff to have someone to answer the phone, he should at least purchase a decently quality answering system. I called the pediatrician back and asked for another referral. Then I checked the online reviews for both physicians. Turns out, the doctor who cares enough to have a person available to take your call has much better reviews. I suspect he shows more care and pride in his practice overall.

I went for a second opinion, and I'm not coming back! show details I went for a second opinion, and I'm not coming back!
Jan 20th, 2012

I didn't feel comfortable with the overall visit. He would interrupt me when I was trying to ask things, while I tried to express some concerns with regards to my problem, and he would start lecturing me, making me feel like I was stupid for even asking such things - except for, I am not an eye care professional, he is. So, I would expect him to listen to me and to clarify my doubts and fears. Next, he gave me a a diagnosis and asked me to come back in a couple years - but the diagnosis he gave me is the kind of thing you have to start working on immediately! So I talked to my PCP, who was shocked and told me to go see someone else, to double check. When I called asking for my medical records, the staff was unbelievably rude and said that they would ONLY release my records in two weeks. I know they have up to weeks to have it ready, but that doesn't mean they have to wait that long?! I'm petrified with my diagnosis, and he was the one whom I trusted to see me, so I would really expect much, much more than that from all of them; from the staff to the doctor. I will never go back to his office again, and I will definitely not recommend him to anyone!