Dr. Alan Davis Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alan Davis?

November 7th, 2016

Horrible Receptionist!!

Since day one (two years), the receptionist has been incredibly rude and disrespectful. Never empathetic, courteous or professional. Even their voicemail recording makes you want to hang up and never call again. Yep, that's her voice on that recording. You can call countless times but they never return your calls and their voicemail indicates if you leave more than one message your call will be delayed. Yep, another 5 month delay. Love Doctor Davis and feel he could benefit much more with a new receptionist. Period. You've lost us forever.

November 6th, 2016

16 years of excellent care

He's an excellent opthamologist; has cared for all 3 of my children for the past 16 years and we love him.

April 16th, 2015

fabulous doctor

I love doctor alan davis he is fabulous he fixed my eye sight i. am grateful for him. know on should say he is a bad doctor.

March 2nd, 2015

Dr. Davis is great with my 5 year old daughter. He really put her at ease and explained her condition to me well. The visit was thorough and he took the time to ask me and my daughter questions about her eyesight.

December 15th, 2014

Rude staff

Don't go there. Rude staff.

October 28th, 2014

Went to Another Physician

My son was recently referred to Dr. Davis by his pediatrician. As a result I called the office to arrange an appointment. I called several times and was only acknowledged by a voicemail system with very poor audio quality. If the doctor is too cheap to hire enough staff to have someone to answer the phone, he should at least purchase a decently quality answering system. I called the pediatrician back and asked for another referral. Then I checked the online reviews for both physicians. Turns out, the doctor who cares enough to have a person available to take your call has much better reviews. I suspect he shows more care and pride in his practice overall.

January 20th, 2012

I went for a second opinion, and I'm not coming back!

I didn't feel comfortable with the overall visit. He would interrupt me when I was trying to ask things, while I tried to express some concerns with regards to my problem, and he would start lecturing me, making me feel like I was stupid for even asking such things - except for, I am not an eye care professional, he is. So, I would expect him to listen to me and to clarify my doubts and fears. Next, he gave me a a diagnosis and asked me to come back in a couple years - but the diagnosis he gave me is the kind of thing you have to start working on immediately! So I talked to my PCP, who was shocked and told me to go see someone else, to double check. When I called asking for my medical records, the staff was unbelievably rude and said that they would ONLY release my records in two weeks. I know they have up to weeks to have it ready, but that doesn't mean they have to wait that long?! I'm petrified with my diagnosis, and he was the one whom I trusted to see me, so I would really expect much, much more than that from all of them; from the staff to the doctor. I will never go back to his office again, and I will definitely not recommend him to anyone!

April 18th, 2017