A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Smythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Smythe, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smythe
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Smythe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smythe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smythe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Smythe MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Smythe practice?
- Dr. Barbara Smythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Smythe practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.