A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Smythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Smythe, Ophthalmologist, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smythe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smythe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Smythe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smythe graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smythe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Smythe MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Smythe practice?
- Dr. Barbara Smythe has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Smythe practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.