A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bishop Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bishop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Beverly Brown Bishop MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Beverly B. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Beverly Bishop has 1 office location.
Dr. Beverly Bishop practices Ophthalmology near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Ophthalmologists.