A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Beverly Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Beverly Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Bishop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bishop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Beverly B. Bishop practice?
Dr. Beverly Bishop practices Ophthalmology near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Hill, TX and Midlothian, TX.
See Grand Prairie Ophthalmologists.